Monday, April 11, 2011

2 questions that impact everybody.

The 2 greatest questions in this life:
1. Who is God?

2. What is my response to question #1?
1.   Because God is a Personal Spirit I will seek intimate fellowship with Him.
2.   Because God is all-powerful He can help me with anything.
3.   Because God is ever-present, He is always with me.
4.   Because God knows everything I will go to Him with all my questions and concerns.
5.   Because God is sovereign I will joyfully submit to His will.
6.   Because God is holy I will devote myself to Him in purity, worship, and service.
7.   Because God is absolute truth I will believe what He says and live accordingly.
8.   Because God is righteous I will live by His standards.
9.   Because God is just He will always treat me fairly.
10. Because God is love He is unconditionally committed to my well-being.
11. Because God is merciful He forgives me of my sins when I sincerely confess them.
12. Because God is faithful I will trust Him to always keep His promises.
13. Because God never changes my future is secure and eternal. 

Dr. Bill Bright gave us some absolute truths to meditate on.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment