Wednesday, February 3, 2010

raising modern day knights.

Parents sometimes do the oddest things.

Sledding with the boys today I thought it would be a good idea to teach them some
"winter warfare." The snow was good for snow balls so I proceeded to make a few for each of my boys.
I taught them a few ground rules and gave them the green light to fire away.

Then instead of going after each other....

They thought it would be funny to send multiple, tightly packed, perfectly rounded, soft ball size, snowballs at their defenseless Daddy.

Nothing like having to raise the white flag of surrender to a four and a half year old and his two and a half year old side kick...in your own back yard!

So my raising modern day knights object lesson somewhat back fired, but it was a lot of fun.

They are two men of God in the making for sure.
It is such an honor to be a dad.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are such a good daddy!!

Post a Comment